Sunday, August 14, 2016

The Face Shop Natural Sun Eco Photogenic Sun Blur Review | tashamichaela

Sunday, August 14, 2016

The Face Shop Natural Sun Eco Photogenic Sun Blur Review




ABOUT THE PRODUCT 

As soon as my last sun screen ran out, I just had to go out and buy a new one. In sunny Manila, a good sunblock is your skin's best friend. The Face Shop apparently just stocked their new Kakaotalk collaboration products and what do you know, they had some sun screen in the line. There seemed to be quite a few good products but this definitely caught my attention.

The Natural Sun Blur Photogenic Sun Eco is a sun screen with a blur effect. It claims to have a light fitting texture with pore coverage and it's also supposed to brighten the skin. The product contains sunflower seed extracts and does not contain any animal ingredients. There's also 45ml of product.

I forgot to mention that I got this super cute mouse pad along with my purchase.




PACKAGING 



Like a lot of Korean sun creams, it comes in a plastic container which is easy to squeeze and get the product out from the nozzle. It comes in bright yellow with a super cute Kakaotalk character printed in front.

SWATCH




The product is white with a tint of pink which helps to brighten up the complexion of the skin. It has sort of a lotion-type texture to it too. 

APPLICATION 


I placed the product only on the left side of my face while leaving the other side bare. 


The product is very lightweight even if I put a generous amount of it on my face. I found that my skin's complexion on the side with the sun screen on was toned up. The product also wasn't too greasy or oily either. It was pretty moisturizing even as it leaves a semi-matte finish. The moisture was just enough for a slight glowing effect which makes the skin look healthy. It might look dewy in the photo but that's actually really just the lighting. Since it also serves as a primer, it was really easy to put make-up on top of the sun screen and it looked great as well. Although, I find that the product doesn't help in minimizing or blurring pores as well as it should

MY THOUGHTS 
I'm really liking this product! On days wherein I feel a little lazy, I'd just slap this on and I'm good to go. It brightens up my complexion enough to make my skin look less dull. As a primer, it claims to have pore coverage but I find that it doesn't really do much for my pores. I'm happy with its brightening effect though, and the fact that it's very lightweight.

PROS 
– moisturizing
 – looks great under make-up
- not too oily or greasy
- dual purpose
- cute packaging


 CONS 
– not available in all The Face Shop stores in Manila
- does not blur or minimize pores


RATING (4/5 STARS) ★★★★☆


This was actually the first collab line I ever bought from and I'm really happy with it! I recently came from Seoul and there were so many adorable collaboration lines. Hopefully, Korean beauty brands in the Philippines could bring the collab lines here too. I'm super looking forward to it! Until next time!

♥ 
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

TASHAMICHAELA © 2014